Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogger Blake Rutherford Makes the Big Time

It is always good to see one of our own do well. Thank is why I am thrilled to see Blake Rutherford from Blake’s Think Tank make the Big Dance, the Main Event. Rutherford will be the guest host of the premier morning news talk radio show broadcast on both AM and FM frequency in the entire greater Central Arkansas area.

That’s right - the “First News” Program on KARN with have the smooth baritone voice of Blake Rutherford saturating our airwave from 5:30 AM until 9:00 AM. I know I will be setting my alarm to wake up extra early on President’s Day as I can’t imagine missing a minute of the three and half hour program! You can join me and dozens of others in tuning in to 102.9 FM, 920 AM, or online through the miracle of the new media.

No comments: