Thursday, December 11, 2008

My (Failed) Lobbying Attempt at CYN’s Story on the Race for the State GOP Chairman

Two stories which I have covered extensively have merged this evening: the race for the Arkansas Republican Party Chairman and KATV’s Choose Your News (CYN). That is why I am calling on all of the Tolbert Report’s loyal readers to go vote in tonight’s CYN poll. Of course, my choice is the race for the Arkansas Republican Party Chairman but you are free to choose one of the other two extremely boring stories if you want to. Don’t let me influence you to make the right choice and vote for the race for the Arkansas Republican Party Chairman, just because that is the more interesting story. It is really up to you.

But please go vote or like they say, you can’t complain!
UPDATE - Well, so much for the influence of the Tolbert Report. My pick came in last!

4 comments:

DumbArkie said...

Okay I voted for the State GOP story. Now aren't you supposed to give me a cigarette or $2 or somethin'. Oh wait, never mind, I've confused you with ACORN.

Jason Tolbert, CPA said...

If I did that, I would have to register with the ethics commission so it is just not worth the hassle.

DumbArkie said...

Yeah, don't do that. We don't want to get involved in any ethics.

Drew said...

I voted for the state GOP story, as you instructed, but I hated myself for doing it.
D.