Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mike Huckabee Book Signing Tonight in Little Rock

Gov. Mike Huckabee will be driving his Huckabus home tonight for the Thanksgiving Holiday for a pit stop in his 56 city book tour for his new book “Do the Right Thing.” I plan to attend tonight to get my copy signed so I will try to post a report on this. Gov. Huckabee will be at the Barnes and Noble in West Little Rock signing books from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. The lines may be longer as I have heard reports of long lines at other book signings and David Kinkade at the Arkansas Project reports this morning that he received a robocall reminding him about the event.

By the way, I did finish reading the book and really enjoyed it. I still have not had a chance to put my thoughts down in a coherent review but perhaps I will get a chance to over the Thanksgiving Break.

No comments: