Thursday, November 20, 2008

Huckabee Signing Books in Bentonville this Friday Night

I got an email today from Gov. Huckabee reminding me that he will be in Bentonville tomorrow (Friday night) from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Sam’s Club signing his new book "Do the Right Thing." He will be in Little Rock this coming Wednesday so I will wait until then to get my copy signed. Speaking of which, I have read about two-thirds of the book and will post a review after I have finished. I know you are all dying to know what I think.

Also, I found the picture above of Gov. Huckabee signing books at a Costo in Arlington, Virginia. Check out the Team Huckabee shirts that his staff is wearing. I know what David J. Sanders is going to want for Christmas! (I know this post is not much of a story but I had to have an excuse to post this picture.)

No comments: