Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Live Blogging from the RNC in St. Paul!

In 25 days, my new journey into politics will take me to the Disney World of Conservative political junkies like myself, the Republican National Convention. I will be attending the Convention as an alternate delegate pledged to Gov. Mike Huckabee. The Convention will be the Republicans Party’s opportunity to showcase our nominee, Sen. John McCain, as well as celebrate the principals that we stand for as Republicans.

I am hoping to use this blog to report on the Convention from a delegate’s point of view. I plan to post reports of the event as well as video from the Convention floor and the numerous other events that surround the Convention. Maybe I will even be able to score an interview or two.

What will it be like to be a delegate? I have no idea but we will find out together here. I hope you will join me by checking this blog beginning on August 31 through September 4 as report live from St. Paul, MN!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Looking forward to your reports, Jason! Still hoping I can make it up there.

-Jack_Somers81