Saturday, March 22, 2008

CPA for Faith, Family, and Freedom

Today, I am officially changing the name and focus of this blog to no longer promoting Mike Huckabee for President but to continue promoting the values he championed – Faith, Family and Freedom. These are the values that drew me to him and lead me to get involved for the first time in a Presidential Campaign. I donated money, waived signs, made phone calls to voters all over the country, helped run Huck’s Army, and even sent donuts and pizza to the campaign staff. It was fun, exciting, exhausting, and I hope significant. On March 4, Gov. Huckabee ended his campaign after losing the state of Texas.

I will be posting on my Faith in Jesus Christ. This is the most important value in my life and the only hope for real positive change in our country no matter what any catchy politician might say. And on Family, both on issues effective the protection of Family and about my own family, my wife Kathy, and my son Luke. And about Freedom, which cannot exist without the first two important values.
I also will be working on the formation of a new movement called the F3 Coalition promoting guess what – Faith, Family, and Freedom! Check us out at http://www.f3coalition.org/

4 comments:

dkirke said...

Amen to your decision to change the emphasis of your website to supporting Christian values as opposed to supporting Mike Huckabee. I sent a comment earlier about how disappointed I am in Gov. Huckabee supporting the "Compassion Forum" held at Messiah College in PA this past weekend. I don't know how he couls endorse such a liberal forum. Did you know about this?

Jason Tolbert, CPA said...

Just to clarify. I still strongly support Mike Huckabee but he is no longer running for office. This is the reason for the focus change of my blog. If Gov. Huckabee decides to run for office again, I will back on the front line fighting with him.

As for the Compassion Forum, -
http://www.messiah.edu/compassion_forum/about/ - I understand your point but I believe Gov. Huckabee will use this forum to discuss his faith in Christ. What a great opprotunity to share the gospel of Jesus with a lost world!

GUNDY said...

"Freedom requires religion just as religion requires freedom. Freedom opens the windows of the soul so that man can discover his most profound beliefs and commune with God. Freedom and religion endure together, or perish alone."

Mitt Romney should be the co-author of your blog

Jason Tolbert, CPA said...

I did not know Mr. Romney was interest in blogging with me. Have him give me a call and I will consider it. :)