KFL PAC is urging all Kansans taking part in Saturday's Republican caucus to give their support to Mike Huckabee.
Huckabee, former two-term governor of Arkansas, has been a leader in the fight to recognize the value of even the smallest human life.
"What I accomplished as Governor," said Huckabee, "proves that there is a lot more that a pro-life President can do than wait for a Supreme Court vacancy, and I will do everything I can to promote a pro-life agenda and pass pro-life legislation. If I am saddled with a Democrat Congress, I'll veto any pro-abortion legislation they pass. I will staff all relevant positions with pro-life appointees."Huckabee also said he would use his position as president to "change hearts and minds, to move this country from a culture of death to a culture of life. He added, "I have no desire to throw women in jail, I just want to stop throwing babies in the garbage."
Among Governor Huckabee's achievements as Lt. Governor and Governor in Arkansas were:
- The Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act (1997 Act 984)
- The Fetal Protection Act (1999 Act 1273)
- The Physician Assisted Suicide Ban Act (1999 Act 394)
- The Woman's Right to Know Act (2001 Act 353)
- The Safe Haven Act (2001 Act 236)
- The Choose Life Specialty Plate (2003 Act 344)
- The Human Cloning Ban (2003 Act 607)
- The Right to View Ultrasound Test (2003 Act 1189)
- The Right to Receive Nutrition & Hydration (2003 Act 1322)
- The Parental Consent for Minor Abortion Act (2005 Act 537)
- The Unborn Child Pain Awareness & Prevention Act (2005 Act 1696)