Arkansas Right to Life Political Action Committee has endorsed the candidacy of our good friend and favorite son, Mike Huckabee, to become the 44th President of the United States.
Rose Mimms, Executive Director, said “ There are 11 reasons that Mike Huckabee is our choice for President:
1. The Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act (1997 Act 984)
2. The Fetal Protection Act (1999 Act 1273)
3. The Physician Assisted Suicide Ban Act (1999 Act 394)
4. The Woman’s Right to Know Act (2001 Act 353)
5. The Safe Haven Act (2001 Act 236)
6. The Choose Life Specialty Plate (2003 Act 344)
7. The Human Cloning Ban (2003 Act 607)
8. The Right to View Ultrasound Test (2003 Act 1189)
9. The Right to Receive Nutrition & Hydration (2003 Act 1322)
10. The Parental Consent for Minor Abortion Act (2005 Act 537)
11. The Unborn Child Pain Awareness & Prevention Act (2005 Act 1696)
On April 29, 2006 Arkansas Right to Life honored Governor Huckabee at the annual Arkansas Right to Life Rose Dinner and presented him with the Mary Rose Doe Award in recognition of his legacy for life as governor of Arkansas. The award is presented each year to exceptional individuals in service of life.
“We are grateful for the outstanding leadership and support of Governor Huckabee in the defense and protection of human life during his ten years as governor, and look forward to continuing our work with him as President of the United States,” Mimms stated.