Friday, November 30, 2007

Huckabee 2008

I am brand new to blogging. I have enjoyed reading blogs and making comments but this is the first time I have actually started my own blog. My main motivation to set up a blog to discuss getting Governor Mike Huckabee elected as the next President of the United States! I believe he is the right man at the right time to lead this country.

My two main issues are the sanctity of life and the FairTax plan ( http://www.fairtax.org/) and on these two issues I agree with Gov. Huckabee 100%. I live in Arkansas and I am involved within the state in pro-life issues. I can tell you that Arkansas' pro-life movement has no greater friend than Mike Huckabee. Also, as a CPA who deals with the complicated tax code everyday, I can tell you that the FairTax plan is the best plan I have seen to improve the way we levee taxes.Anyway, I am new to this so any help will be appreciated. Please contribute to Mike Huckabee’s campaign through my Huckabee Ranger Link below or https://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contribute.Home&r=636 . I will match all contributions until I reach my goal.

No comments: